Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 23, Day 28

It was an unexpected day. Ended up taking Erel wife Karin to the doctor, grocery shopped, and cooked dinner for Erel. Erel showed me how a charcoal worked since my family doesn't use one at home.

It's very nice to meet good people along the way who are willing to help out as much as they can. Then after a short time you find new friends, and you hope to talk to them again. If I have the chance to help out, I try to the best of my abilities, because when you want help you'll want it. So to all, be kind to one another and think about how you should treat others. With the outside world being messed up (if you think so), try not to let that bother you too much, because I learned through out my trip that there is MORE good than bad. Think, do, and live.

No comments:

Post a Comment