Wednesday, July 23, 2014

July 20, Day 25

I woke up kind of early because of the sun, so I left camp at about 9 am. Before leaving I had to adjust the chain slack, clean, and lube it.

I headed to Grand Teton Nat'l Park and did a little bit of hiking. I started at the Visitor Center and  hiked along Jenny Lake to Hidden Falls and Inspirational Point. When heading back to the Visitor Center I stopped and enjoyed a cold rinse in the lake.

I was starving afterwards so I went to Devon and ate one of the worst calazones. I was to hungry to complain so down it went.

After making a few phone calls, I talked to Jake with a camp fire going. Hope to hear back from him. Seems like a good person. Also, his dog is something else (in a good way). Hope all goes well with the rest of your trip, and your studies takes you to where you want.

Once we saw the rain rolling in we called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment