Saturday, July 19, 2014

July 18 Day 23

This day was a success, but missed seeing Jay. Jay is still in Hong Kong in the hospital, so he couldn't come home in time. Best to you that you get well very soon my friend. We must get together some other time.  Jay was really generous and welcoming though for me to still use his shop and tools to do an oil change. His father Tom was a big help and had the oil, filter, and shop opened up for my use. I appreciate all what you guys did for me.

Once I left Jay's shop I went to Sula, MT and called it a night. I meet a wonderful couple (Bill and Cathy) not because they had smores for me to eat, but them being so welcoming and giving.

Something I really hope that goes away is the smog from the fires up into Canada, Washington, and Oregon. Apparently the jet stream is lining perfectly to where I've been and I notice this cloudy crap. Makes vids, pics, and the scenary crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment