Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Don't go away just yet! Final thoughts...

A video to come by the beginning of September.

Anyone who has let me stay with them, I truly appreciate you letting me. Made my experience and adventure so much more enjoyable. The three guys who helped me work on my bike and let me use their shops: Danny, Bill, and Lapine Towing and Recovery in Lapine, OR. You guys are amazing, and I couldn't of  done this trip without you fokes. You guys were way above my expectations for what you did for me. It's truly unbelievable the kind of people you can meet while on the road. I borrowed some equipment (gps, gopro, tools), and I can't thank you all enough for letting me use this and for trusting me with it. The people who followed this site who I may not know very well: Thank you for your support. Last but not least, having a supportive family and the best friends to help me be successful in completing this by being there for me physically or spiritually. Anyone, feel free to message me with any questions, or just a "Hey!"

P.S. There has been talk about me writing a book, so maybe if I get inspired to do so I may. This blog isn't meant to be a book (lot less formal), just a collection of memories from most of the days.




No comments:

Post a Comment