Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 8

I decided to stay an extra day at the farm. It first started off going into town to crab something to eat. Then somehow I was talked into putting new duct under the house, so my friends could have AC and heat. After finishing that dirty job I took a shower and Sue and Zym started cooking dinner. We had an awesome and stuffed dinner which included: steak, potatoe, pasta salad, pinapple, and corn-on-the-cob. I then checked the weather for my ride home, which didn't help, and I visited with Sue for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! The trip sounds FUN..!! The minute details make it more interesting..!! Looking forward to such a trip.. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There's a lot more to the blog... there's like 4 or 5 pages. Just want to make sure you knew. Looking forward also! :)

      Delete