Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August 2, Day ?

By this time I'm loosing day #'s so I said heck with it.

I rode about 600 miles this day, which sets my record for the most I've ridden on my bike in one day. I woke up at 4:30am and arrived in NY at 7:30pm. I started in Brentford, Canada and rode down with Jason, Bob, and Brent. We had an overall nice ride, but it was more highway than I wanted and plus that many miles is too much. Going through customs was a breeze, so no problems there. However, we lost Bob only once luckly, which created a little delay. All was good and we were able to join back together.

Once we arrived at Chucks near NYC I saw all of my motorcycle buds. We chated, ate, and drank and just had a great time together. Chuck is our rallymaster, and he puts on a great party before our ride the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment